Monday, December 11, 2006

Bears-Rams: Fourth Quarter Action


Another pounding series of runs; another touchdown. The Raiders ought to inquire about the availability of Joe Fan to be offensive coordinator next weekend. (Take the job, Joe Fan; the Raiders are playing the Rams.) Anyone with an early morning tomorrow is dismissed with the blog's thanks. 35-13 Bears.

Update #1: The Bears are beaten again on another long drive, but to what extent? What does it *mean*, dammit?

I don't know; I didn't bet the points. 35-20 Bears.

Update #2: When you watch Devin Hester's second TD of the night tomorrow morning, watch how casually he begins his run. It's fait accompli. He just knows and, as we watch, we just know. Those first two steps looked like my first dozen or so in the gym each morning. He trudged, I swear it. Then the third step hits and his hips shimmy to life and you just *know* you're scoring tonight and it's only a matter of time.

I need a moment. 42-20 Bears.

Update #3: The Bears defense is already standing in the security line at Lambert. 42-27 Bears.

2 comments:

Sooze said...

Rexy played extra sexy tonight.

Chris said...

And I guess that's why the Rams are 32nd in DVOA for punt and kick returns. I think. The table confuses me.