Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Reflections On Monday Night

Thoughts compiled while vomiting into the toilet:

  • Brian Dawkins is one of the best defenders in football. Darryl Dawkins broke several backboards.
  • If I have Steve Smith on my team I get him the ball on reverses, quick slants, and over the top. I don't let him return punts.
  • MNF resembles a BBC comedy about an inept broadcast crew in America. Don't think about it-I've already pitched the idea.
  • The Panthers defense is overrated.
  • Game officials should be required to adhere to the 5 second rule: If the flag isn't thrown in five seconds no penalty occurred.
  • Visitors to the booth should be athletes who can't speak the King's English; not actors who can't speak the King's English.

5 comments:

J.R. Brown said...

I passed out around the fourth quarter. A combo of the ex-girlfriend pissing me off and the suckage just got to me.

However, good for the Iggles on that one. Now they have the biggest mess in playoff history. The Jints, Iggles, Falcons, and Panthers are fighting for a spot, and the 5-7's have a shot.

I don't think I can afford that much Jose Cuervo.

Unknown said...

If Steve Smith is on my team, Steve Smith plays offense, special teams, defense, and directs a one-act play on the life and times of Madame Curie during the half.

Hopefully, he'll cast DeAngelo Williams as Pierre Curie, but Steve Smith has final say on casting, too.

The Critic said...

Curie-now that's an interesting life.

Anonymous said...

Hey what about Pete Dawkins the Army Heisman winner and Rhodes Scholar?

Unknown said...

Pete Dawkins couldn't carry Marie Curie's jock strap, mostly for technical reasons.